[DWJ] Baen Newsletter

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Jul 20 14:38:30 EDT 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 12:24 PM, rohina at shaw.ca wrote:

> I re-read Hallowed Hunt after people brought it up,
> and I didn't like it any better, really. I listened to Paladin
> of Souls, which made me notice the construction of her
> sentences much more, and then it annoyed me to see
> the same constructions in Hallowed Hunt. I guess it just
> isn't my book.

It certainly isn't my book.  I reread Paladin of Souls and
Curse of Chalion and was reminded how much I like
them.

I agree that there are some nice bits in Hallowed Hunt,
but I don't think it's a very good book.

I found a letter to my sister the other day that I
had forgotten to mail.  It just needed a little
updating to send.  After "the baby is ..." I
crossed out "toilet trained" and wrote in
"graduating from high school this month."

                                        - Erma Bombeck