[DWJ] Insomnia

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Jul 20 13:15:15 EDT 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 1:30 AM, Paul Andinach wrote:

> I've just discovered that the bibliography on Terry's agent's web site
> lists it as being edited by "Diana Wyn Jones".

I just sent them a message, asking them to correct it.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries
in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"