[DWJ] Baen Newsletter

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:48:15 EDT 2006

On 7/20/06, Mark Allums <mallums at tyler.net> wrote:

> I know there are quite a few Bujold fans here, it's been officially
> announced that there will in fact be a new Bujold book about Miles
> Vorkosigan.  Before too terribly long.  Whee!  Of course Lois must write
> it first.
>
> *dances a jig*

Of course, given what Lois has said in the past, this new novel may mean
that someone very important is going to die - and that will be
heartbreaking.

Also bear in mind that she has a fantasy "duology" to finish before she even
starts thinking about what the Miles novel will be.

widdy

--
Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread,
remade all the time, made new.
iwriddell at gmail.com / riddell at perfectharmonychorus.org