[DWJ] Insomnia

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 20 02:09:04 EDT 2006

Sorry, I was too lazy to go all the way to the shelf and check this before.
(The shelf is about a meter away from the computer, you see.)

The collection is "Hidden Turnings - Stories through Time and Space" and I
have a softcover edition by Mandarin from 1989. The Terry Pratchett story is
the last one in the book, which also contains stories by Douglas Hill,
Tanith Lee, Robert Westall, Gary Kilworth, Lisa Tuttle, Mary Rayner,
Geraldine Harris, Helen Cresswell, Emma Bull and Roger Zelazny. DWJ chose to
represent herself with "The Master", and she wrote the introduction of
course.