[DWJ] Insomnia

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Wed Jul 19 04:31:51 EDT 2006

I agree. However, my psychologist told me that people who have
experienced depression are often realistic at assessing their own level
of depression, whereas people who have not experienced it before might
not recognise. Makes sense to me. The first thing one loses is the
ability to realistically assess one's own condition.

Depression does not put one out of touch with the world. It just makes
it a lot harder to cope with the world so that simple problems can seem
overwhelming.