[DWJ] Insomnia

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:16:09 EDT 2006

Dear Gili,

I am halfway through a two year MFA Creative Writing program, and have spent
a lot of the past year reading people's writing.  I have also taught writing
to 9-12 year olds at an academic summer camp, and done a few free lance
editing jobs (not for publishing houses, but for people preparing
manuscripts to submit), and I really liked that Leviathan book.  Which is to
say, if you ever have some or all of it you want read and commented on, I
would love to.

you've got a crazy lot on your plate, and migraines suck; I have strange
reactions to medications, too.  birth control pills usually make me
incredibly depressed and it sucks.  My mother used to have a big problem
with migraines, and has had very good luck by giving up or cutting down on a
lot of foods that spike her blood sugar--less sugar, white flour, etc.
which is the only thing I know about that might help migraines at all.

hang in there.

lizzie