[DWJ] Insomnia

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jul 18 21:54:41 EDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 5:52 PM, Emma Comerford wrote:

> PS: Elizabeth: I tried and failed to encourage one of my sisters to
> enter a useful trade. My sister's partner is a plumber but it doesn't
> help as much as we anticipated as we feel bad for imposing on him on
> top of his other family and friends!

My partner's son is a plumbins apprentice and we impose on
him as necessary.  He doesn't live with us, so it's a little chancy,
but he did a nice job of replacing the faucets on the
bathtub, which involved going through the wall from
the kitchen, among other things..

- Treat the Earth well.
    It was not given to you by your parents.
    It was loaned to you by your children.

                   - Kenyan proverb