[DWJ] A revelation of Time City

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jul 18 21:32:31 EDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 4:49 PM, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

> On 7/17/06, Otter Perry <ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com> wrote:
>

>> In any case, I don't think we need a formal policy here other
>> than "Don't tell whodunnit in _The Murder of Roger Ackroyd_."
>
> Or the ending to the Kevin Costner film "No Way Out" for that matter.
> Or the
> ending to "The Usual Suspects"

Definitely not the ending to "The Usual Suspects", because I
haven't seen it yet.  And speaking of Kevin Costner in "No Way
Out", isn't that scene in the back seat of the taxi hot?  It
certainly did a lot for Costner's career ....

I support the labeling of obesity as a disease.

I have always wanted to call in fat to work.