[DWJ] Insomnia

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 18 19:52:59 EDT 2006

Wow, Gili, it definitely seems that you enough going on to feel justifiably
overloaded! But the projects all sound so interesting that I can see why
it's hard to say no even when you already have so much to do.

Insomnia is evil. As is stress. The other day I started crying at the messy
kitchen (which I could clean myself) so wailing over the plumbing doesn't
seem so strange to me :)

Sorry for the lack of useful advice, but good luck and hope you feel better
once you're off the medicine,

Emma

PS: Elizabeth: I tried and failed to encourage one of my sisters to enter a
useful trade. My sister's partner is a plumber but it doesn't help as much
as we anticipated as we feel bad for imposing on him on top of his other
family and friends!