[DWJ] A revelation of Time City

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 18:49:33 EDT 2006

On 7/17/06, Otter Perry <ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com> wrote:

> In any case, I don't think we need a formal policy here other
> than "Don't tell whodunnit in _The Murder of Roger Ackroyd_."

Or the ending to the Kevin Costner film "No Way Out" for that matter. Or the
ending to "The Usual Suspects"

I also remember going to see "Star Trek II" with a friend. When we left the
theatre and as we were walking past the line of people waiting to see the
later showing he saw some other friends and said, evil grin on his face,
"XXXXX dies!!" These friends, of course, didn't speak to him for months!

widdy

--
Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread,
remade all the time, made new.
iwriddell at gmail.com / riddell at perfectharmonychorus.org