[DWJ] Re: A revelation of Time City

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 13:01:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/18/2006 8:50:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dwj-request at suberic.net writes:

Deborah:

> There aren't too many DWJ books that I think have  major spoilers
> that change the way you read the book the first time.  Archer's
> Goon, definitely, but with the various mysteries  I  don't know if
> it would bother me as much. Hexwood, I guess. Castle in  the Air.

All three of those I have been able to re-read at least once without
REMEMBERING the thing that was the revelation anyway. Okay, except for _Castle  in
the Air_ where I remembered part, but definitely not all.

I usually don't remember who dun it in murder mysteries, either, until I've
read them three or four times.

Helen Schinske, who really does have a good memory in some respects, but a
very weird one