[DWJ] A revelation of Time City

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Jul 17 17:52:46 EDT 2006

Otter said...

> On Jul 17, 2006, at 12:51 PM, Dorian E. Gray wrote:
>
>> I think I've read (and own!) everything DWJ has published, except
>> "Changeover", which I have never even seen.
>
> I own and finally read _Changeover_.  I bought it the instant
> somebody told us on this list that it was available.
>
> I have never seen _The Skiver's Guide_, but of course I have it
> on order.

Oh well, I may not ever have seen "Changeover", but I do own a first edition
of "The Skiver's Guide".  I should probably have brought it along to the one
and only occasion where I actually met DWJ, and had her sign it, but was not
thinking so mercenarily, and brought and got her to sign "Deep Secret"
instead.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"I will not trust you, I,
Nor longer stay in your curst company.
Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray;
My legs are longer though to run away."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"