[DWJ] A revelation of Time City

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Jul 17 17:35:14 EDT 2006

On Jul 17, 2006, at 1:05 PM, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 11:12:51AM -0700, Elizabeth G. Holtrop wrote:
>
>> Which is all to say, whatever sort of policy you all come  up with is
>> fine with me.
>
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 07:51:26PM +0100, Dorian E. Gray wrote:
>
>> All of which is a longwinded way of saying that I don't really care
>> much what  spoiler guidelines may be put in place on this list, but
>> that
>> I will do my best  to abide by whatever they turn out to be.
>
> Gosh, we are a bunch of friendly and cooperative people here, aren't
> we?
> :-)
>
> I'll add to this chorus, but I'd _prefer_ to have no formal requirement
> for spoilers; I think we can probably leave it to common sense (and the
> fear of the Wrath of Deborah).

I'm certainly friendly and cooperative, too.  I think we can leave it to
common sense, as I believe we have been doing.  I certainly don't
want to reduce Minnow to meeping and wibbling.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries
in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"