[DWJ] A revelation of Time City

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Jul 17 16:20:44 EDT 2006

Deborah's sig quote...

> "`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
> totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."
> -neil gaiman

I saw a production of the Dream last week, and this quote leapt screamingly
to mind at the appropriate point!  Puck wasn't played quite psychotic, but
certainly giggling, dangerous, and a menace to life and limb (and,
apparently, in love - or lust - with Oberon in a sub-dom kind of way).

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (changing her own sig quote to suit...).
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"I will not trust you, I,
Nor longer stay in your curst company.
Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray;
My legs are longer though to run away."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"