[DWJ] A revelation of Time City

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Mon Jul 17 14:12:51 EDT 2006

> deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

  > Lurkers, feel free to speak up other on list or to me privately
    > about this. How many people here haven't read all of DWJ's books
    > that are older than the last five years or so? If you haven't
    > read them, how much would you like to be protected from spoilers?

  I have read relatively few of her books -- probably between 12 and 20  and I'm too lazy to count for a real right now -- and I think I've read  a pretty good smattering of ones published in the '80s, '90s, and '00s,  so I can't say I've read only new ones or only her early ones.  I  appreciate warnings of spoilers, but when I joined this list I figured  I'd pick up some insider bits of plot-knowledge and whatnot that I  perhaps would have preferred not to know before reading the book in  question, but which would be balanced by the lovely discussions going  on here.  I haven't regretted any of the vague spoilers I've  read.  Which is all to say, whatever sort of policy you all come  up with is fine with me.

  E.