[DWJ] A revelation of Time City

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 17 08:53:44 EDT 2006

I've an idea about that too. What a pity if we never got to compare reasons!

  Why not just post it under a SPOILER heading?

  Charlie

Paul Andinach <pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
  I've been randomly adding stuff to the Time City section of the DWJ
wiki, because they hadn't been touched for a while and I wanted
something to do. (And now I want to re-read the book, so that I can
continue more systematically and because I'm starting to remember all
the bits I enjoyed first time around.)

What I wanted to say, though, is that partway through I suddenly
realised why Vivian's tutor is named Dr Wilander. (But I can't tell
you, because of spoiler.)

Paul
--
The Pink Pedanther