[DWJ] Speaker From The Dead...

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Jul 14 16:37:47 EDT 2006

>>Peter Dickinson and Susan Cooper (at least) from that list are also still
>  > publishing, aren't they? How weird.
>
>> Love, Ika

E. was equally at sea:

>  That made me wonder, too.  I know Peter Dickinson has  had health
>problems recently (I think?), but I didn't think that meant  he was Over
>and Done With as far as writing goes.

I hope not!  He's one of the Guests of Honour at next year's Eastercon.
And he did write his own "who is Peter Dickinson anyway?" bit for the first
Traffic report, though that of course wasn't fiction.  I have a vague
feeling that he's got a book on the go at the moment, though.

He's going to be eighty next year.  I don't know that this makes a health
problem in and of itself.

Minnow