[DWJ] Re: Green Knowe

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Jul 14 16:37:44 EDT 2006

(I'm catching up on posts from a while back, because I have been away from
this computer a bit sitting at my father's hospital bedside in another
county, and the computer in his house didn't like email as much as this one
does.  He died last Sunday, so I'm back in Bristol again.)

DWJ says that not she but one of her sons had a ghost-type-experience at
Green Knowe whilst going round it with his children: he suddenly found
himself in the middle of a fire that had happened there many years ago, and
had to get out of the house in a hurry because although he wasn't being
burned, he was very frightened.  It seems to be a place where the barriers
between times are a bit patchy, or faded, or something.

Minnow