[DWJ] OT: Diana Hendry

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Jul 14 09:05:25 EDT 2006

> > PS I have similar feelings about "Gobbolino the Witch's Cat" by
> > Ursula Moray Williams, who ought to know better...
>
> I haven't re-read it recently, but I thought the message was that if
> you wanted to be something different from your family, eventually if
> you tried hard enough there was hope, even though some people will be
> prejudiced by your background.

Yes, apart from the fact that it is only when the witch has taken away
his magic that Gobbolino can find a home.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432