[DWJ] OT: Diana Hendry

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 14 02:30:52 EDT 2006

Jeebus. That really made me cross. I am currently dealing with an
extremely dreamy, creative non-conformist child, and we do tend to get
criticism that she isn't doing what everyone else is doing. Thanks so
much for the warning. That appalling Rainbow Fish book has a similar
message, and I like to know what to avoid.

robyn