[DWJ] OT: Diana Hendry

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Jul 13 11:37:12 EDT 2006

> |I've always had a similar problem with _The Rainbow Fish_: give away
> |the thing that makes you stand out in order to make everybody
> |absolutely equal, so nobody is at all special any more.
>
> This is precisely why I *hate* the Rainbow Fish.  Instead of
> finding what's beautiful about all the fish, the one special fish
> has to rip apart his own body to make friends.

Yuck.  I've never seen "The Rainbow Fish" in English.  It was very
popular in Germany when I was there, and I was quite tempted by the
bi-lingual German/Turkish version, but I didn't buy it.  Probably a good
thing...

Is this some sort of literary political correctness?  You must never say
that one being is superior to another?  Eek...

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432