[DWJ] OT: Diana Hendry

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jul 13 00:48:59 EDT 2006

Deborah wrote:

This is precisely why I *hate* the Rainbow Fish.  Instead of
finding what's beautiful about all the fish, the one special fish
has to rip apart his own body to make friends.

Is this the picture book by Marcus Pfister? On checking our library's catalogue, I see there are a couple of books with this title, but the catalogue note on the record for Marcus Pfister's book says: "The most beautiful fish in the entire ocean discovers the real value of personal beauty and friendship," so I figured  it might be this one.

Regards
Elizabeth.