[DWJ] OT: Diana Hendry

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jul 12 23:36:34 EDT 2006

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Irina Rempt wrote:

|I've always had a similar problem with _The Rainbow Fish_: give away the
|thing that makes you stand out in order to make everybody absolutely
|equal, so nobody is at all special any more.

This is precisely why I *hate* the Rainbow Fish.  Instead of
finding what's beautiful about all the fish, the one special fish
has to rip apart his own body to make friends.

-deborah
--
This is St. Gulik. He is the Messenger of the Goddess. A different age from
ours called him Hermes. Many people called him by many names. He is a