[DWJ] Off topic: Recommendation for first Charles de Lint novel?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Jul 11 09:06:53 EDT 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|I liked
|_Someplace To Be Flying_ and _Trader_ a lot.  I haven't read any of his more
|recent stuff because, to be honest, he and I are not a match.

These are the two I like, as well.  I'm not fond of most of his
other stuff; sometimes it's too scary, and I see the seams a bit
too much.  But I love those two.

Except -- does anyone else have Triskell Tales?  Where he's got
the *amazing* short story about the Three Plushketeers and the
Garden Slugs?

-deborah
--
The cry has been that when war is declared, all opposition should
therefore be hushed.  A sentiment more unworthy of a free country could