[DWJ] Off topic: Recommendation for first Charles de Lint novel?

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 01:46:50 EDT 2006

2006/7/11, Juliette Curtis <juliette at harvestroad.com>:

> People on this list have often praised Charles de Lint's novel but I
> have never been able to get into any of them myself. I suspect the fault
> is with me, not him, and want to try again. Which is the best book to
> start with?
> ObDWJ: DWJ likes CdL's work and has often praised it.
> Juliette

I like his Newford books. You might want to start with a short story
collection, Tapping the Dream Tree and Dreams Underfoot are two fairly new
ones I think. The first book of his that I read was Someplace to be Flying.
Mostly because that was the one my library had availabe but I don't consider
it a bad place to start at all.

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar