[DWJ] list for book

Mark Allums mallums at tyler.net
Thu Jul 6 20:12:22 EDT 2006

Charles Butler wrote:
>   Maybe you should also consider *Deep Secret*,
since you're mentioning *The Merlin Conspiracy*?
I know it was published as an adult book, but if
it was a movie it would be getting a 15 certificate,
not an 18, I'd say. If it weren't for the fact that
so many fans seem to enjoy swooning over Howl, I'd
suggest *Dark Lord* in preference to *HMC*, too.

Deep Secret wouldn't qualify as a teen book in the States,
because it contains the f-word.  That alone is enough to
put a huge faction* of people off.

--Mark Allums

*Yes, I meant faction, no 'R'.