[DWJ] list for book

Elizabeth Bentley elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com
Thu Jul 6 14:07:15 EDT 2006

>   Maybe you should also consider *Deep Secret*, since you're mentioning *The
> Merlin Conspiracy*? I know it was published as an adult book, but if it was a
> movie it would be getting a 15 certificate, not an 18, I'd say.

I hadn't realised that Deep Secret was originally published for adults. The
first copy I read was the US paperback, which says for 10 year olds up. I
had a  conversation the other day with my 16 year old, saying that I thought
10 was a strangely low age for DS, but she totally disagreed. I feel quite
vindicated!

EB
Elizabeth Bentley
mailto:elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com