[DWJ] list for book

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Jul 6 04:36:47 EDT 2006

Given the wide variety of favourites/least favourites on this (mailing)
list I can envisage you be inundated with lots of contradictory advice!

I'd be be tempted to replace Dogsbody with Homeward Bounders, because of
what Charlie said about the teenager angst of Homeward Bounders and also
because I just like it better :)

My friend and I adored F&H at around the age of 12, and even though we did
read a lot I reckon it's still an OK book for teens. I think it and Deep
Secret are the most similar (which might be why so many of us love these
two - don't they keep topping the favourite list?) so I'd only have one of
each.

I like Charmed Life as the Chrestomanci one rather than Witch Week, CL
seems more ageless to me plus once again I just like it better!

Good luck! Emma