[DWJ] Re: Green Knowe

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Mon Jul 3 16:20:01 EDT 2006

In the fine tradtion of synchronicities, I had planned a trip to visit
my sister's in-laws in Huntingdon on the weekend.  Green Knowe is 10
minutes drive from Huntingdon, so I went to visit!

Well worth it.  Can recommend it highly to anyone who is in the UK who
has read the books.  I got to hold Tolly's ebony mouse!

The in-laws also really enjoyed it too, and they'd never read the books.
They'd actually lived in that village and had no idea about the
connection with the house.

Byeeee,
Kylie

http://altariel1.livejournal.com/258257.html

An account of a visit to Green Knowe, with links and lots of
encouragement
to go ahead and book a tour...

Love, Ika