[DWJ] Re: 'Best of' conversation

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 05:22:08 EST 2006

Thanks for the advice, Robyn! A nice friend is sending me some on a
loan. I first heard of Sigur Ros from this list, actually, then went
to find the website, listened to the songs, and liked what I heard.
Then I was too much of a spendthrift for a number of years to invest
in a cd.

Jennifer: Oooh, Sabriel! I suppose that's a similar genre - dead
things - but yes, it was different. She wasn't getting friendly with
them. She was trying to send them to the seventh stage of death. I
loved Sabriel! But I doubt I'd love zombie things in general (though
most of Shawn of the Dead was hilarious). I say 'gross!' easily too.

I am glad everybody's read 'Tea With The Black Dragon' and loved it.
Pity about the sequel, by the sounds of it.

Aimee.