[DWJ] Best Of.

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jan 26 20:29:51 EST 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Aimee Smith wrote:

> 3. Unexpected wonder: Tea With The Black Dragon, by R. A. MacAvoy.
> Anyone else read this? I loaned it from Kathleen, who demanded it be
> read. I would like to pass on the recommendation... Yay! I just
> found out that there's others, including a sequel!

I join the general chorus of joy about 'Tea with the Black Dragon',
but also the general chorus of caution about the sequel. (Part of the
problem for me, I think, apart from the book's merits in its own
right, was that there didn't seem to be any particular reason for it
to be a sequel, rather than a new story with new characters.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."