[DWJ] Tim Stevens

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Sun Jan 8 23:37:16 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year and Happy Tenth Anniversary to Deborah and the website!

I¹m wondering if anyone knows anything about Tim Stevens, who has
illustrated a number of DWJ¹s books. I see he¹s done a few other children¹s
book (an Aidan Chambers ghost story anthology for example) but I can¹t find
any information about him. I¹m just curious. I like the style, which is
reminiscent of Chris Riddell, and I¹ve been googling without success.

Cheers,

Judith

--
Judith Ridge