[DWJ] OT: tea with the black dragon

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Mon Feb 27 20:36:03 EST 2006

I wasn't rapt with it either, although I am still willing to give it
shelfspace. I re-read it this weekend because of the positive comments
on this list and I found it a bit twee and very patchy. It had some good
scenes but the whole dragon business was not handled well. Overall, the
book seemed clumsy, as though it was written by an inexperienced author.
Juliette