[DWJ] OT: tea with the black dragon

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Sat Feb 25 23:27:16 EST 2006

I thought I'd let you guys know that I wasn't as rapt with "Tea with a
black dragon" as I'd expected based on the resounding approval of the list.
Quoting from my blog, I thought it was good. But I never really got on with
the main female character (bit annoying when other characters love someone
but you can't see why) which always puts a dampener on enjoyment. And
although there were many great lines, they didn't seem to be well
connected. I feel like I'm missing something regarding the loveability of
the book.

Not meaning to sound accusatory, just puzzled! And most of my favourite
authors can be traced back to recommendations from the list so I can't
complain :)

Emma