[DWJ] Jimmies was Samoa

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Feb 24 11:05:03 EST 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Otter Perry wrote:
|*Dictionary of American Regional English.  Some [not a lot of] research
|tells me that it's up to Vol 4 and "Sk".

It's up to volume 4, it's about $100/volume, it comes out about
one volume every 8 years, and we wants it, precious, oh yes, we
wants it.

It's the gorgeous little "occurence of word" maps for the words
that get me.

-deborah, coveting from the land of tonic and dungarees
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest