[DWJ] Survey

carrie at pitofdespair.org carrie at pitofdespair.org
Fri Feb 17 07:46:52 EST 2006

I'll play!  Are we limiting the authors/books to fantasy only, or is everything
valid?

Also, should we set a date by when all entries should be in by, so that Hallie
doesn't have to deal with stragglers when she collates the lists?  Personally I
won't have time to think about this properly for a couple of weeks, so I vote
for sometime mid-march.

Caroline