[DWJ] Opportunity at bookcloseouts.com

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 17:50:21 EST 2006

This may be of interest to many of us:

There are many DWJ books (new, but with maybe one
black mark on the sides of the pages) for sale at
decent prices at www.bookcloseouts.com.

There is also a special promotion there where if you
buy $25 worth of books from a special list, you can
get another $25 worth of books from that same list --
free!

Ahem.  And the DWJ books are on the special list.

There are Wrede books for sale, too, including Sorcery
and Cecelia, much mentioned on the list.  There are
McKinley books.  One has to search among a lot of
dross to find the gold, but I have just about filled
out the gaps in my DWJ holdings.  Whoopee!!

Esther in Israel