[DWJ] Survey? (Was: Re: king of attolia)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 18:31:32 EST 2006

--- Charles Butler <charlescbutler at btinternet.com>
wrote:

> I'm
> working in any case on creating the first to-be-read
> pile large enough to be visible from outer space,
> and I think this survey might just help me in my
> goal.

Now that our daughters have left home and we are
blessed with "spare" rooms and one of their bedrooms
has become the library for the "to be read" books,
however they fill the bookcases around the walls and
now can't be reached as the room's other function is
repository for my wife's underway artworks to keep
them out of the reach of our art-critic cats.

Jon