[DWJ] A Feast for Crows

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 14:59:32 EST 2006

You can put my name on the list of George RR Martin
fans, having aquired the new book I became extremely
frustrated when I discovered that I couldn't find my
copies of the previous three to double check on
things. My youngest daughter eventually confessed that
she possibly loaned them to a friend, unfortunatly the
daughter is in England and the friend lives in Sydney.
I did love the comuppance you mentioed. Very deserved,
and I fully agree on the greyness rather than
black/whiteness of characters. Seeingly evil ones can
do crucially good acts, while noble acts can be evil.
And he kills of characters just when you get attached
to them, mind you, you can't even rely on charcters
being safely dead.

Jon, who hopes to be in England, Greece, Malta, Spain
and France in June/July if some country will give me a
passport.