[DWJ] Survey? (Was: Re: King of Attolia)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Feb 15 08:20:57 EST 2006

Charlie:

>   I'd be interested! Especially as I'm too much of a newbie to have
>been here first time round. I'm working in any case on creating the
>first to-be-read pile large enough to be visible from outer space,
>and I think this survey might just help me in my goal. But I got
>lost somewhere along the line: what are you suggesting that we put
>in the first section (i.e. before our favourite books/authors, and
>the optional third bit)?

Sorry, that was confusing!  I meant to suggest separate sections for
favourite authors and favourite books.  They don't have to be
separate, but I think a lot of people have examples of books that are
pretty special to them, without having much liked - or even having
read - the author's other books.  It seemed to work that way the
first time around anyway. Other suggestions entirely welcome, of
course.

Hallie