[DWJ] Other Authors - and 1999

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Feb 14 17:56:02 EST 2006

1999 was when I finished high school (yay!) and started college (yay!).
It was actually quite memorable, as those were two memorable events.
Bookwise, the year was all about _Valis_, which I actuallly read at pretty
much the beginning of the year.  It was also the year I played
_Xenogears_, which (obDWJ) was probably the only thing I've ever been more
obsessed with than I was with _Archer's Goon_ at 12.  I also read a lot of
DWJ books that summer, but I have a vague impression that I reread a lot
of DWJ books every summer!

					---Kyra

---
"The best lack all convictions, while the worst / Are full of passionate
intensity."
			---"The Second Coming," William Butler Yeats