[DWJ] Survey? (Was: Re: king of attolia)

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 14 17:41:08 EST 2006

    Hallie:

  I'd be happy to collect info, if people are
interested. I was thinking that it could be much easier on the
indecisive (in which category I put myself) than the 'Choose your
five favourite books of all time', which are horrendously difficult.
Something like other favourite authors/books, in any number
(preferably not into three digits), and then a third section,
entirely optional, just to float names of books, series or authors to
see other DWJ folks' opinions on them.

  I'd be interested! Especially as I'm too much of a newbie to have been here first time round. I'm working in any case on creating the first to-be-read pile large enough to be visible from outer space, and I think this survey might just help me in my goal. But I got lost somewhere along the line: what are you suggesting that we put in the first section (i.e. before our favourite books/authors, and the optional third bit)?

  Charlie