[DWJ] Re: Cooper and humor

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Feb 14 12:59:13 EST 2006

>         Well, there is that place in 'Grey King' where Bran is explaining how
>to pronounce Welsh, and What'hisname-the-youngest-Oldest says that he expects
>that Welsh babies drool a lot, because the strange pronunciations cause you
>to spray and...  Well, it was kind of funny.

Will. (Will is his name, that is.) Yeah, I'm still rereading, and
think there are actually quite a number of places with funny.

Hope it didn't come across as if I were agreeing with the opinion
that the DiR books aren't 'good' because they're 'humourless' - on
either count.  I was merely quoting it.

Hallie