[DWJ] Survey? (Was: Re: king of attolia)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Feb 14 07:54:27 EST 2006

Emma:

>I can't remember when I joined the list - I think I lurked a lot in
>99 (I was a shy young thing back then) but only started posting in
>2000 (?). I am too slack to volunteer to run a list wide survey but
>will happily participate :)

Too busy, more like!  I'd be happy to collect info, if people are
interested.  I was thinking that it could be much easier on the
indecisive (in which category I put myself) than the 'Choose your
five favourite books of all time', which are horrendously difficult.
Something like other favourite authors/books, in any number
(preferably not into three digits), and then a third section,
entirely optional, just to float names of books, series or authors to
see other DWJ folks' opinions on them.

Hallie