[DWJ] Sorry sorry sorry!!!

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 14 05:32:58 EST 2006

At 11:08 AM 14/02/2006, Juliette Curtis wrote:
>I'm amazed that you didn't mention lammingtons!
>Juliette from Perth, Oz
>

>>As for an Aussie equivalent to girls scout cookies, there isn't one,
>>although schools and clubs like scouts and guides sell boxes of chocolates
>>for fundraising

I must respectfully disagree here, as I trudged around selling girl guide
biscuits as a brownie, and recently bought a box of the same type of
biscuits (15 years later!) from a guide stall at the shops. They're sort of
sugary butter bookies with the guide logo on top. Maybe it's a Queensland
thing?

Emma from Brisbane :)