[DWJ] Re: "someone who loved DWJ but had never read anything else"

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Feb 13 13:10:13 EST 2006

Helen:

>>  3) books to recommend to someone who loved DWJ but had never read
>>  anything else
>
>*Is* there anyone in that category? I think you'd have to have read at least
>a little Dr. Seuss or something first ;-)

:)  Well, that was actually the point - rather than expecting that
anyone like this would exist, the question was designed to prevent
people's excluding the books in the 'Oh, but *everyone* who loves DWJ
will have read that' category.  Although Nat specified Tolkien, Lewis
and LeGuin, (as I've just discovered), Dr Seuss works too. ;)

Hallie