[DWJ] Other Authors - and 1999

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sun Feb 12 18:51:41 EST 2006

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006, Charles Butler wrote:
|  It's just occurred to me that I can't remember anything that happened in 1999. Did that year actually happen? Hang on - oh yes, dim memories are filtering through of arguments about when exactly the millenium was going to end, the Dome, the bug, etc. Surely there must have been more to it, though, than just anticipating the year 2000.

1999:
- I was finishing my master's thesis on DWJ.  Net outcome: Yay!
- I busted my wrists from which I have not yet recovered, and was
  in constant pain -- or was that 2000?  Net outcome: Boo.
- Was that the year suberic crashed and I had no backups and we
  lost the archives?  Or was that also 2000?  Net outcome: Boo,
  except now we have backups.

-deborah
--
"Buffy, duck."