[DWJ] Everard's Ride and The True State of Affairs

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sun Feb 12 18:47:00 EST 2006

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006, Otter Perry wrote:
|So I thought I'd better finally get through The True State of Affairs
|while I was at it.  I've started it several times, peeked at the end,
|and started it again this time, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it.
|
|Are there folks out there who just love it?  And, if you do, what is
|it you like so much about it?

I love it, but in a different way from my love for most DWJ
(except the common factor that all her books spend much time on
the Power of Language and Writing).  I love the making of meaning
through words and interpretation.  But it's not got the madcap
adventure of most DWJ.

-deborah
--
Sir! I protest! I am _not_ a merry man!