[DWJ] DWJ fanfic, for those interested

Ika Willis blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 09:23:34 EST 2006

Deborah linked to the DWJ stories on Yuletide, saying:

> I'm pretty sure there's nothing higher than a PG rating, and no
> romantic relationships in the stories other than
> Millie/Christopher and Howl/Sophie

but I scored a Christopher Chant slash story which saves the
Millie/Christopher marriage - possibly my favourite kind of story in
the world - so I'm ecstatic. Thanks for the link, Deborah!

::goes back to see if 'Cat/Tonino' was a misprint or if my
second-favourite pairing is being represented too::

love, Ika