[DWJ] Best Books of 2006

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Dec 29 09:14:57 EST 2006

On Dec 29, 2006, at 3:11 AM, Farah Mendlesohn wrote:

> No, more like the Wodehouse/Pratchett sensibility nexus. There is no
> guarantee that if you like one, you'll like the other, but if you
> really, really don't like Wodehouse there is no chance  that you'll
> like Pratchett.
>
> Farah

Hmmm.  What an interesting idea.  I am a total Pratchett fanatic
and I confess that I read a lot of Wodehouse in my youth, although
I pretty much gave him up years ago.  Except for _Summer
Moonshine_, if I'm remembering the title correctly.  [It's in a
box in the garage.]

Maybe it's the fooling around with words and ideas?

I support the labeling of obesity as a disease.

I have always wanted to call in fat to work.